1967 Porsche 911 S Coupe
Chassis No. 307787
Engine No. 961475
Mileage 16,382 Km
- 160 bhp, 1,991 cc SOHC six-cylinder engine
- Dual Weber carburetors
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Four wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Blaupunkt AM/FM/SW radio with antenna and single speaker
- Original equipment fog lights, electric sunroof, and Webasto gas heater
- Refurbished original 4.5 x 15 Fuchs alloy wheels
- Koni shocks with front and rear anti-roll bar
- 16,382 Km indicated (total mileage unknown)
- 1 of only 1,823 911 S Coupes built for 1967
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity (copy only)
Here is a beautiful and increasingly desirable short wheel base 911 Super from its debut year.
This turn-key example features a recent refinish in its original 6602 Polo Red over black leatherette interior. Houndstooth cloth inserts add charm to an otherwise business-like interior, and more importantly, hold you in place when the pace quickens. 1967 was the first year for the upgraded aluminum 2.0-liter engine that boosted power to 160 bhp, giving both the driver and the independent front and rear suspension a suitable dance partner.
This car features excellent floor pans, possibly original, as well as newer paint, a complete new interior, and a full engine out detail. While early S models have a reputation for being something of a handful, one thing they are not is boring. They provide a lively and engaging drive that is perfectly at home on today's roads. For the owner/collector with a bit of skill, it is the 911 in its purest form.
I am interested in this car!
Please contact me:
We respect your privacy and will not share your infomation with others.